Rants & Raves of the Beauty Obsessed

Self confessed beauty junkie. I love anything that has to do with personal care ranging from handcrafted artisan soap to luxury brand cosmetics combined with writing & having an opinion on everything I try, jumping on the blog train just seemed natural as I love reading other peoples blogs about everything beauty. Thanks for stopping by :)

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette

As you may have read in my last blog post, I wasn't too impressed with the Naked Eye Palette. Well, Too Faced has redeemed themselves with the Romantic Eye Palette. The colors are more pigmented and the looks created by the 3 instructional card are quite lovely. With wedding season approaching, this palette is something every bride should get their hands on. All three looks are very pretty. The shadows themselves are buttery and of good quality. I would have to say the Classic look is my favorite. All 3 looks are soft and feminine. This palette is definitely a winner. I'll keep this short and sweet and let the pictures do the talking. Xoxo





















No comments:

Post a Comment