Rants & Raves of the Beauty Obsessed

Self confessed beauty junkie. I love anything that has to do with personal care ranging from handcrafted artisan soap to luxury brand cosmetics combined with writing & having an opinion on everything I try, jumping on the blog train just seemed natural as I love reading other peoples blogs about everything beauty. Thanks for stopping by :)

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lorac Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette

As I posted in my last blog, nudes are the hottest thing in makeup right now. Seems they have been since Urban Decay released their Nude palette last year. The Darlings at Lorac did a smashing job with their takes on nudes in the Unzipped palette. This baby has 10 gorgeous shades and comes with a travel sized tube of Behind the Scenes Eye Primer. The texture of each shadow is buttery and silky with barely any fallout and is a mix of sophisticated shimmers meaning no giltterball face, and beautiful mattes. Though there is no application guide to create certain looks that comes with Unzipped which seemingly comes with every palette nowadays, this palette is pretty much a no-brainer as each shade complements the other. If you like what you see, it's a Sephora exclusive so head over to sephora.com and grab this baby which is valued at $200.00 for only $40.00. So enough gum flapping out of me and I'll let the pictures do the talking keeping this post short and sweet. Enjoy my darlings! Xoxo








Colors from top to bottom: Undercover, Unbelievable, Unattainable, Unconditional, Unbridled, Undiscovered, Unreal, Uncensored, Unspoken, Untamed.

Just one look I created

No shadow fallout whatsoever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment